-->

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Heaven

Heaven. The idea of heaven scares me. I've been gone for a while now. To be honest, I just haven't been very inspired to write. And I don't want to put up a half-assed post just because I have to.

This blog is a platform on which I wish to express my opinions and feelings. I know I post mostly fashion or food related posts, but my initial reasoning behind creating this blog was to share my opinions and thoughts.

A friend of mine recently showed me this song by Troye Sivan. It is called Heaven, and basically outlines his struggle with the demons inside of him and coming to terms with his sexuality.

I really connected to this song, not because of the meaning he embedded into it, but because of my own interpretation of it.

I'm currently a junior in high school, and I honestly have no idea what the future has in store for me. I can identify with the fear and nervous anitcipation that this song captures. Growing up is never easy, and knowing that everyone goes through this process is somewhat comforting.

So many of my good friends are graduating this year, and I know I'm going to miss them so much next year, but at the same time, I am excited for them to begin a new chapter of their lives somewhere else.

I guess this post is just a reminder for myself that life goes on no matter what, and we should always be thankful for what we have.



Lots and lots of love,
R
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment