-->

Thursday, October 29, 2015

fooling around in mango

hey all

my mom got back from chicago this past sunday and she got me loads of active wear <3 ill be showing you what i get in that upcoming haul that I've been promising is coming but still hasn't <3

she got back at around 7 am in the morning, rested, and then proposed for us to go downtown and shop. naturally, i went to mango (since they usually have nice clothing there) and tried a few things on


lol that arm in the corner tho


yessss turtleneck jumpers <3


actually loving this playsuit!

nothing really caught my eye so i ended up walking out with empty hands. mango is pretty expensive where i live, so i don't often shop there. 

well thats what i did this past sunday. fun stuff. no really it was fun--i also went boots/bootie hunting but didn't find one that i particularly like. 

lastly, PLEASE do check out my Instagram here (or click the bubble on the left hand sidebar) i post everyday and i feel like i can better express my style through these pictures. if you want to know more about my fashion style, my instagram is where to find me <3


<3

thanks for stopping by--ill be making a super exciting announcement in the next post! stay tuned <3 <3 my links are on the side bar!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment