-->

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

updates+sushi rolls and food

HEY GUYS.

so its been more than a month since i last posted on this blog. i know. you can kill me after i finish this post. i havent uploaded anything on my channel either. i know. u can kill me later. LOL

the thing is ive been trying really hard to improve my grades. yep. sadly enough, grades do come before my blog D:. i am in high school, so grades, as of right now, do determine my future, and i really hope to have a bright future, if you know what i mean.

i have been really into eating sushi lately. its super delish and really easy to make. i typically make california rolls (avocado+shrimp roe). IT TASTES SO GOOD <3



ill be uploading a few videos in the near future (like later on this week i hope)? stay tuned <3

thanks for listening to me by the way :)
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment