-->

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

a throwback to christmas

its been a few weeks since christmas, and im seriously missing the holiday spirit. sometimes i wish i could time travel. i know CNY is coming up, but with finals next week, i honestly cant get myself to feel excited. as i stated in a previous post, im actually trying to totally re-vamp my social media platforms, and i have been finding many stores online that i cant wait to share with you guys about :) tee hee as you might have guessed, shopping is kinda an addiction for me :)


christmas stuffed chicken D:


oooooh lord <3


this year i actually made a bunch of presents for everybody. i wanted to give back, and although it took me so long, it felt good to give back to everyone <3


le xmas tree. i actually made a christmas post WHICH I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED. dont ask how. i scheduled it (as i do most of my posts), and it didnt work for some reason. so i tried to do it manually AND I FRIGGIN DELETED IT.

urgh.

typical rennie.

PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WISHING FOR XMAS!

xoxo
rennie

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment