-->

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Movie Review!

Hey guys!

So today I'm going to rant about The Fault in Our Stars.

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

It is literally perfect. It had me bowling and sobbing and laughing and crying all at the same time. It is a complete chick flick, and I know it. It is so perfect though.

Heart-wrenching, emotional, and utterly beautiful.

It is a story about young love, hope, and dreams. I 20000000% recommend this. It is definetely my favorite movie, hands down.

I think Shailene Woodley did a good job playing Hazel Grace in the movie, but Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff were just PHENOMENAL. They played Augustus Waters and Isaac to the T. Their acting really  touched me and brought the story to life.

I mean, you know a movie is good when the trailer makes you cry. I mean c'mon guys.

You guys have to watch this. Seriously.

Best. Movie. Ever.

Spoiler: there is a plot twist!!

Here's the synopsis:

Hazel and Gus are two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group.

Here's the trailer for y'all to enjoy:



Here's some Augustus Waters goodness:






If you haven't watched to movie, GO WATCH IT.

Really. You need Augustus Waters in your life.

That's it for this post guys!



SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Don't get it?

GO WATCH TO MOVIE!!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Love (Augustus Waters teehee :3),

Rennie


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment