-->

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Movie and meeting up with an old friend!

Hey guys!

A few days back I went out to watch a movie with an old friend of mine, Natalya!

She changed schools so she no longer lives in my city, but she was able to come up to visit before school started, so that was awesome!

We watched guardians of the galaxy, and if you guys haven't watched it, what are you waiting for! I LOVE IT! The movie itself is very funny and not like your typical action movie. I highly recommend it!

It was nice to finally hang out with Nat again :) I haven't seen her in ages! She actaully grew even taller, which is crazy!! I'm so jealous D:

Don't you guys think she's gorgeous? :3 So pretty!

Loved her outfit too! she was wearing a grey crop top, a black skirt, and this awesome oversized maroon knit cardigan. So perf!

She just got back from the US, and she helped me bring back the legendary Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque! I've been on the lookout for this baby for so long, and I finally got my hands on it! It was priced at $29 at target, which is kind of expensive, and I have yet to try it to see if its worth the hefty price tag. 

Comment below if you want me to do a review for y'all!


Ignore my face :3 Thats me, Nat, and Serena (mah bestie)


Awkward selfie!


Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque! Comment below for a review!

I should've asked her to grab me the Healing Oil Treatment too, but that's okay :)

As far as the smell goes, I love it!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,

Rennie


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment