-->

Friday, August 29, 2014

Lucy + OOTD

Hey guys!

Few nights ago I went to watch lucy with my parents. I thought it was pretty good :).

I really liked what I wore that day, so I'm going to do an OOTD :)

It's still pretty warm here in Taiwan, so I wore a pair of high waisted sunflower shorts, paired with a tie-dye "weirdo" graphic top. My country is pretty conservative, so I made sure no skin was showing (I don't feel comfortable showing my stomach here anyways). Since I was going to go into a movie theatre, I threw a cardigan over it. Its long, and covers my butt, which is good (the shorts are on the shorter side). I also have a very important update that I posted here. Please read it!

I paired everything with my floral TOMS and I was out the door! It's super simple and comfortable, but I love it :3

Cardigan from H&M, Shorts from 6KS (I hauled it here), top was DIY. The tie dye effect on the words was done on purpose. 


Yay for the weird face :3


Close up of the top :)
If you haven't watched Lucy, I recommend it. It's not for everyone though. Lots of people don't like it :/.

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

:3,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment