-->

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DIY T-shirt Dyeing

Hey everyone!

So today I'm going to how you all how to dye your own t-shirt! I know, so cool right? You wouldn't believe how easy it is to do :) Dip dye and ombre has been huge this season, so today I'm going to show you how to do it at home by yourself!

For this DIY you will need:
-big bucket
-warm water
-salt
-2 colors of dye of your choice (I used Dylon)


Start off with dissolving the salt in the water.


Then let the shirt soak in it for a few minutes. This will prevent bleeding of the dye.


Grab your dye. I used dylon.


Dump it in the water, and stir till evenly mixed.


Dip half your shirt in, and wait around 15 minutes for the dye to soak.


Do the same for the other side :)


Rinse it out till the water runs clear.


Hang it up to dry, and you're done!


Not bad eh?

Hope you guys enjoyed, and if you did, please follow me, and don't forget to comment!

<3,
Rennie

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment