-->

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Starbucks and Catching up!

Hey everyone!

I am soooo sorry for not posting in forever! I just got back from my graduation trip a few weeks back, so I'm still in the holiday mood. D: I am really sorry! I know this isn't an excuse, but I promise I'll make it up to you! I have so many pictures about our graduation trip that I'll make sure to post soon! But as of today, I went to Starbucks and got a Caramel Ribbon Coffee Frap! I absolutely love it. Plus I got it for half off (buy one get one free)!


Caramel Ribbon Coffee Frap, $3.

I needed the extra caffeine since I'm going to be staying up late today. Tomorrow is my election speeches for InterAct (gasp)! Yep, that's right, I'm running for InterAct! I'm going to run for the secretary position. Wish me luck in the comments, and follow me please!

<3,
Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment