-->

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Divergent Movie vs. Book

Hey guys!

So here is my review of Divergent (the movie)! I watched it a few weeks back with my friends, and I loved it! Let's just say, Theo James is awesome :)

The book Divergent itself is written by Veronica Roth, and let me tell you, it is a very good read. It kept me on the edge at all times, and I literally could not tear my eyes away from it! You can purchase the book on amazon.com for a pretty fair price. I highly recommend it!

The movie was a little bit of a disappointment for me. I felt like the writers didn't elaborate on the plot enough, causing the movie to be flawed. I had a friend that didn't read the book, and if it wasn't for me explaining everything to her throughout the movie, she wouldn't have known what it was about. However, the acting was superb, and the action scenes were very well written :) Here is the trailer if you want to check it out!


Please comment below what you thought of the movie/book, and remember to follow me!

<3,
Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment