-->

Sunday, August 23, 2015

It's been four months...

its been four months. four months of painful AP exams, SAT 2's, SAT classes, piles of summer homework, killer finals, and basketball practice.

now i know this is no excuse for me to be slacking on my posts, but honestly these 4 months have been so stressful for me.

i have been MIA from tumblr, youtube, and (most importantly) my blog these past months because i am going to be entering my junior year next year. this means i will be having SAT's, 5 APs, and around 5-6 clubs.

BUT! the good news is that im back--and better than ever!

I just re-organized this blog and my youtube channel, and i am in the process of managing my tumblr. although (lets face it) i know no one really watches me, i do all these things because it makes me happy. and ultimately, thats what i want to be.

happy.

EXPECT LOTS OF VIDEOS AND POSTS COMING YOUR WAY MY FRIENDS!

im actually posting a video on youtube right now... :)
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment