-->

Monday, April 20, 2015

italian food and boba

herrrrroooooo y'all!

most of you may not know this, but i actually have violin class every wednesday! so last wednesday, before violin class, i went to a little italian restaurant and ordered pasta.

GAH MY LOVE FOR PASTA IS SO REAL.


i got white wine cream sauce linguine with clams.

SO. FREAKING GOOD.

my love for food continues ahaha :)

ANYWAY, i have to drink when i eat, dont ask why, so i went out and got BOBA :). since this is Taiwan (the birthplace of the boba milk tea), we have big boba and small boba. i like small boba, so i got small boba with red tea. it was AWESOME. i love Taiwan for its boba :)

NOW U SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE FOOD.


then after violin class, i went out and did a little bit of shopping with my mom since i had some spare time on my hands that day. i got a few items that i will show in my haul that i HOPE i can upload by next week. i know. im hella behind on my video schedule.


THEN, after that, we passed by a really cute waffle shop and got waffles. it was fantastic. ill make a separate post on this shop later with complete pictures and everything :)


 yayy selfie with mama.

okies this concludes my post for today! hope y'all liked it :)



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment