-->

Friday, October 10, 2014

Pura Vida Bracelets Haul/Review!

Hey guys!

Today's post is super exciting, because my Pura Vida Bracelets arrived! I recently made a massive order from them, and I'm going to show you what I got!


Cute packaging!

I won't go into detail about what I got, because I will be doing that in my next video. I got 14 bracelets and a phone case, and I love them all! However, the shipping did take a while, and I'm rather impatient. International shipping for me took around 2 weeks. Also, when my package arrived, it was missing 2 bracelets, and one was oversized. I emailed them, and they replied almost immediately. They were kind enough to offer to send a replacement for the missing 2 bracelets and the oversized one! I give their customer service 5 stars! I love their cause, and I also love how they give back to charities. About 1/2 o the items I bought this time were charity bracelets. The phone case was really pretty too! The colors were vibrant, and you could tell that the material is high quality.


The phone case <3


Some of the multiple bracelets I got!

Overall, I highly recommend this company, and you guys should totally check them out!


If any of you want to order, drop me a comment below and I can give you a 50% off coupon!

Also, if you want to win a bracelet, stay tuned for my next video. I'm doing a giveaway!

Disclaimer: I purchased all the above items with my own money, I wasn't paid by Pura Vida Bracelets at all!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

LOVE Y'ALL,

Rennie






Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment