-->

Thursday, October 2, 2014

NEW ROOM DECOR?!

HEY Y'ALL!

I'm super excited today because I have new room decor/bedding! I'll be adding more pictures soon, as well as pictures of the progress! I'm super proud of my room so far. I want to add some tumblr lights, as well as use chalkboard paint to paint the walls. Maybe I'll even go crazy and hang stuff from the ceiling, who knows :3. If you want to know how to make that awesome tumblr collage, click here. There is also a linked video to the post I linked :3 Check it out! If you do end up making it, send me a picture or drop me a comment!


Love my room so far!

I think my room really expresses my personality: simple, yet full of creativity.

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

LOVE Y'ALL,

Rennie

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment