-->

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kenting Trip!

Hey guys!

So this past weekend I headed down to Kenting to attend a coral reef ambassador program. It was really rigorous and I had to pull an all-nighter because my group members didn't help with the presentation. Sigh. #lifesucks.

On a happier note, if the presentation was satisfactory, I'll be able to go to San Diego :3

I was able to sneak out at 5 am to go to the beach <3


This was the only picture I managed to take before being ushered back inside.


We also found this crab walking on the floor :3

I hope you guys liked this post! Video almost finished editing!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,

Rennie




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment