-->

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cool Agar Jelly

Hey guys!

Today I wanted to share with you something a little different. I usually don't post things I do at school, but I recently did a lab experiment regarding diffusion using agar jelly. The result was very interesting, so I wanted to share it with you all here!


Agar jelly with partially diffused dye in it

So basically what this experiment is about is to see how fast or how slow the dye indicator diffuses into the different sized agar cube, and how that relates back to the surface area/volume ratio. Long story short, the dye seeps in, making the jelly purple. Pretty isn't it?

Let me know in the comments what your most recent lab experiment was about!


Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

LOVE Y'ALL,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment