-->

Thursday, September 25, 2014

THE MAZE RUNNER

Hey y'all,

This past Sunday my mom and I decided to do something spontaneous and go to the movies. Yep. At 9:50. On a "school night." I know my mom's amazing <3.

Anyway, we watched the Maze Runner and I LOVED IT. And of course Dylan O'Brien <3.

If you haven't watched the movie, I highly encourage you to! I managed to snap a few pictures while I was in the theatre :).


Sorry for bad quality, I was paying attention to the movie :3


The maze :)

I also loved the fact that one of the main characters, Minho, was Asian. I mean its not everyday you see an Asian protagonist in a popular hollywood film.

While we were there, we decided to try out crepes. They were delish!








Here's an OOTD :3



 I also discovered a TOMS store in Big City! <3

Watch the trailer :3



Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

DYLAN O'BRIEN OMG,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment