-->

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

3 Ingredient Pizza

Hey guys!

It's been forever since I posted a video/article and I'm so sorry! I've been really caught up with homework and tests. I've also been sleeping really late, but today I managed to squeeze out some time to post :) I'll probably be uploading a haul soon, so stay tuned :). Also the next few posts I already have scheduled, so I don't have to physically be posting them; blogger does them for me :) It won't make a difference for you guys as the posts will still be by me; scheduling just allows me to write posts ahead of time.

Today's cooking recipe will be 3 ingredient pizza! It takes literally 1 minute to make, and all you need is tortilla skins, pasta/pizza sauce, and cheese. That's it!

Just grab a tortilla skin and spread some pasta sauce on it, then sprinkle cheese. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and presto! You're done!




Food <3


Yassssss

I've been eating this non-stop lately, since it is a really easy and simple snack to whip up. If you end up making it, go ahead and comment below!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

PIZZZZZZAAAAA,

Rennie



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment