-->

Sunday, September 14, 2014

SUSHI DINNER, COOKIES, AND BOWS?

Hey guys!

Yes. The title is in caps. CUZ I LOVE SUSHI <3 I went to a sushi restaurant on Friday, and here are some pics!



Le Shrimp handroll :3


Perfection omg.


YASSSSS.


Steamed egg :3


One of my fav. sushi flavors...CORN!


Shrimp Roe 


Stopping to take a pic at a crossroad...not a good idea...LOL

I also stopped by a cookie/chocolate store and got a few treats :3


 <3


BAE <3


I'm in love :3


<3

I also made some fabric bow ties/bows! You'll see them in my giveaways for sure! Want a tutorial? Drop me a comment below!

Classy 


Denim


PURPLE <3


LOVEEEE


Hope you liked the post :3

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

I LOVE SUSHI AND YOU SHOULD TOO,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment