-->

Monday, September 15, 2014

BYE DJ

Hey guys!

Today's post is more personal, because my brother left for college (he's going to the uk). He doesn't want me to post the picture of us, so I won't. But I did go to a wedding after we sent him to the airport, so here are some pics!




It was at a very fancy hotel, and the food was delicious.

I love my brother very much, and I wish him the best of luck in the UK. I love him bunches, and I know he knows it without me having to write a paragraph long response on how much I love him <3

CUZ YOU KNOW WE GET EACH OTHER <3

Bye for now!

Oh yea on a separate note, I ordered some shirts online :) stay tuned for a haul!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Love you DJ,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment