-->

Monday, August 18, 2014

Pura Vida Bracelets + DIY TFIOS Bracelet?!

Hey everyone!

Today I have something really exciting to share with y'all!

So around Christmas time of last year, my brother asked me if I wanted a bracelet that supported a good cause. I didn't think much of it then, but I said yes.

He came home one day and gave me the bracelet pictured below. I loved it to death, and I've been wearing it ever since.

I was just randomly browsing the web today, when I found the website that my brother got his bracelets from. It's called Pura Vida Bracelets (http://puravidabracelets.com/). This site is really awesome because it supports artisans in Costa Rica and worths alongside charities to donate money and spread awareness!

I love this store! I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering some of their products in the near future, and you guys can expect this in one of my future giveaways for sure! 


This is the one I got 8 months ago. It raises money to help save sea animals.

I really loved their design, and I just couldn't wait to order some, so I tried making some myself. Here are the ones I made!


Yay!


How they look like on :)


The slip-knot closure

I still want to order from them since they do support a good cause, but I'm saving up for the money at the moment, so making these bracelets is just a temporary alternative until I save up enough money.

I'm really loving these bracelets :)

If you guys want some of these bracelets, just drop me a comment below and I might do a mini giveaway!

Do check out Pura Vida's website (they have cute stuff...PLUS you're helping people/raise awareness)!

http://puravidabracelets.com/

Also, if you want a full DIY on the bracelets (espeically the TFIOS one hehe :3), comment below!

Disclaimer: I am not being paid by Pura Vida Bracelets to promote their stuff. I genuinely love their product. They, on the other hand, don't even know I exist D:

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment