-->

Thursday, August 21, 2014

ALS Awareness: Ice bucket challenge!

Hey guys!

By now you must all know about the ALS ice bucket challenge.

Well today it's my turn!

Although I'm bankrupt, I thought it would be pointless if I dumped a bucket of ice over my head without donating, so I squeezed out 100NT from my wallet sent it to my country's ALS association. That's around $3, but hey, every penny counts right?

If you don't know what ALS is, check out the US website for more information!

http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html

Here is the video...enjoy!


Did YOU dump a bucket of ice water over your head? Tell me in the comments <3

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Promoting ALS awareness,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment