-->

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pre-Prom Haul

Hey lovelies,

I know I should've posted this way earlier, but better late than never right? I got these last minute purchases the day before prom, because that's just how I roll :) Haha just kidding. I was freaking out. Anyways, here goes--my pre-prom haul!


Everything I got :)

The first thing I got was this cross body bag with removable straps. After the straps are removed, it is just like a regular envelope clutch. It is from NET <3 I love it! The material is faux leather, and it is just so soft. The silver also goes really well with the white. I got this because I didn't have any suitable bags to bring to prom. Also, I only have 2 bags, and one of them is a drawstring bag, so its nice to have something different for a change :)


Cross body bag/clutch, $19.50

I also got my first pair of heels! GAH I'm so excited. I never thought I would like heels so much haha :3 I'm pretty comfortable with my height, so i don't find the need to wear heels, but it is nice to have the extra 2 inches. This particular pair is from DeSire. I've never heard of this brand before, but their designs are just stunning! Since it is my first pair, I went with a 5 cm heel. They are extremely comfortable, and they look sleek and elegant. The whole shoe is real leather, so I didn't need to break them in at all. The design is also simple yet classy. The color is a beautiful creamy-taupe. I simply love this pair of shoes to death! The only thing I don't really like about this is the price. However, the quality is totally worth the price. 


Super comfortable :)


Taupe cross front heels, $75

Onto beauty products! I've never really owned makeup before, and I needed it for prom, so I went out to buy some concealer for my under eye circles. To be honest, I don't really like makeup, but I guess its good to have some at hand for events like prom. I got the Revlon Photoready concealer stick in medium 004. I love the amount of coverage it gives--its just enough to cover any blemishes, but not enough to make your face look like its been caked with product. I would definitely repurchase this once I'm out :) 


004, meduim


Revlon Photoready stick concealer, $9.99

The next beauty item I got was from Maybelline's new line of "Neo Nude." This line contains 4 nude lipsticks. I got it in NE01, Blush Beige. I like the consistency of the lipstick itself, as well as the packageing. The color is absolutely breathtaking. However, one major flaw is how it looks on. It is extremely sheer and the color is really hard to build up. I still do like it though. I might try out another lipstick from the other line called "Bold Matte" Maybelline recently came out with, since I've heard the colors are a lot more vivid on. Although I don't really like makeup, I think lipstick is something every person should have, so yep :3


NE01 Blush Beige, $8.99


Swatch of the lipstick :)

The last thing I bought was this makeup remover, also by Maybelline. This is my favorite make up remover so far. I use waterproof eyeliner and mascara which is super hard to remove, but this remover takes all of it off in just one swipe. It is a two-part remover, so you need to shake it before use. I love this. I think I might go out and buy more, just in case I run out <3.


Make up remover, $5.50

So that's my pre-prom haul guys! Comment below if you liked it, and please give me more post suggestions! Also, please recommend some nice lipstick brands if you know any! <3

Here are my links:




Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,
Rennie




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment