-->

Monday, June 9, 2014

Potato and Bacon Cheese Cups!

Hello everyone!

Today I will teach you all how to make Potato and Bacon Cheese Cups. It's super simple!

For this recipe, you will need:
-Cheese
-Muffin pan
-5 strips cooked bacon
-2-3 potatoes

See? There aren't many ingredients at all :) Let's get started :3

First, peel and cut the potato into slices. Then, cut 5 of those slices into cubes.


Yay I love potatoes.

Next, grab all your materials and lay it out. Grease the pan.


Everything together :3

Now slowly start to layer the materials, starting with the potato slice. Then add on the cheese and some bacon. Repeat again till the tin is full. Top off with cheese. Repeat :)


After they're all filled :)

Bake it at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 min.


And we're done <3



Yum!

Not only is it easy to make, it is tasty too! I got my inspiration from here :).

This treat also goes great with the detox water I taught y'all how to make here

I hope you guys enjoyed this simple cooking recipe, and comment below if you make it! Here are my links (remember to follow me!):

~Instagram

~Tumblr

~YouTube

Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3, Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment