-->

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Why I Started Blogging

Hey everyone!

This post is going to be a little different than my other ones; I'm going to be talking about why I started my YouTube and blog.

I've always loved browsing the fashion community and watching fashion videos, so I decided I wanted to make my own. However, I kept putting it off due to schoolwork and to be honest, I was just too lazy to do all the signing up.

So one day, my geography teacher told us to set up a blog regarding our recent geography project at that time and maintain it (it will me a major assessment grade at the end of the quarter). This really opened up my eyes to blogging, and after I realized how easy it was to accomplish, I decided to start my own lifestyle/fashion blog.

Not long after that, I decided that I also want to share my passion for singing, so I made a YouTube Channel.

If you guys are wondering how to start a blog or a YouTube channel, just comment down below and I'll get back to you! Follow me for more posts :)

<3,
Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment