-->

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tobi Review

Hey gurls!

I'm sure you guys have heard of the store called Tobi that everyone seems to be talking about! I'm here today to do a review on it.

I would rate Tobi at a 4.5/5. So far, I've made 2 orders from there. Their items are pretty overpriced, however you do get 50% off your first order. They also have 50% off sales quite often, so I recommend checking them out every few days. They get new clothes in everyday, and new items are all 30% off the first 7 days, which is absolutely awesome. They also recently started to have free worldwide shipping on all orders, which is definitely a plus! They have great customer service, however I have noticed that their responses are often automated. My first order arrived reasonably fast considering they sent it from the US--it arrived in 4 days. My second order, however, arrived around 2 weeks. Apparently they don't deliver during sale times.

The only issue I have with Tobi is that their dresses are on the short side. I'm 5'5, and the dress I ordered barely covered my butt :P. Also, one of the shirts I got in my first purchase has uneven stitching. But besides these minor issues, I love Tobi! Go check them out at tobi.com!

Comment below and tell me about your experiences with Tobi! Follow me, it helps a lot!

<3,
Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment