-->

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NET Haul

Hey guys!

Lately I've been buying a bunch of new clothing items for the summer, so I thought I should share it with you all!

I went to NET, a store that sells trendy and reasonably priced items here in Taiwan. They just got their new spring collection in, so I was super excited!


While I was there, I picked up this adorable royal blue skater skirt, which is probably my favorite clothing item I own at the moment. It hits right above the knee, and it reminded me of the Erudite faction from the book Divergent (shout to the people who know what I'm talking about :D). Coincidentally, I wore it the day my friends and I went to watch Divergent!


Royal Blue Skater Skirt, $9.90

Next, I got this plain coral tee. I know what you all must be saying--that's not plain! Well I actually DIY-ed this shirt into a graphic tee (comment below if you want to see a tutorial on that). Pretty cool huh!


This is what the skirt and shirt looks like together :3

Lastly, I purchased this blue loose-fit shirt. It is super comfy, and the color is just gorgeous. I love how the bottom is curved instead of cutting straight across like most shirts do. It just gives the shirt a more girly and put together look. The shirts were having a 2 for $16.50, so they were super affordable.


Looks super awesome tucked into some white shorts :D

Thats it guys! Hope you enjoyed my Mini haul, and comment if you want more like this :D. Please follow my blog if you liked it!

<3,
Rennie


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment