-->

Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Lips

Hey guys!

This weekend I went out to grab some items for the holidays, and I couldn't resist buying this awesome lipstick by Maybelline.

I honestly have nothing like it. This is probably the darkest color lip product I own. Surprisingly, I love it! It makes me feel really bold and badass!

I think this color is perfect for fall/winter. It applies on really smoothly, but is on the slightly drier side, so i would apply some sort of lip balm before applying this. But the color makes it all worth it!


425, Plum Paradise


Packaging :)


Sultry :3


What it looks like on!

I absolutely love it. If you are looking for a nice dark purple color, I recommend this!

That's all for today! 

Let's be friends!


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Stay warm,

Rennie







Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment