-->

Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Perfect Leather Jacket

Hey guys!

So in the previous post, I mentioned that I went out shopping with my mom. When I was shopping, I found my dream leather jacket. Ever since I was in 9th grade, I had "leather jacket" on my clothing wish list, next to a pair of good combat boots and some plain crop tops/skater skirts (I only have colored ones, not the basic ones, weird I know). When I went to Denmark this summer, I almost bought one from a department store that was worth an arm and a leg. I was really sad when i didn't end up buying it, because I really loved it, but now I'm glad I waited. The one I got featured a simple yet modernly elegant design, with silver details and a "moto" style.


Moto style leather jacket

I'm totally in love with it! i love the way it looks open and zipped!


Love it zipped :3


It even has an adorable "peter pan collar'-esque neckline when it's zipped!


<3


Ignore the bad quality and my pajamas beneath the jacket :)


GAH SO IN LOVE

If you don't have a leather jacket, I high recommend you all to purchase one...it is an absolute staple item in your wardrobe! I actually got mine from NET for around $60. A little pricey, but the quality was surprisingly amazing.

Follow me!


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Stay awesome!,

Rennie 

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment