-->

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Post-midterm Happiness!

Hey guys!

Well its been around a week since I posted...midterms have been absolute hell. but its finally over! Yay! i kinda messed up my math, but besides that, I'm doing okay so far :3. I also found 2 amazing songs: Riptide and Flaws. I've been listening to them non-stop!

Here are some pictures I accumulated over the week :3


My mom made some of my favorite dishes!


Watched The Judge after midterms...AMAZEBALLS.


I actually like this photo...I has playing dress up after school let out. Somehow I ended up taking a selfie while laughing/staring creepishly downwards. 

That's it for today! I need to get started on my math homework...yea I have math homework the day after midterms :(.

Follow me!


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

PEACE OUT,

Rennie



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment