-->

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

UNICEF Halloween Carnival!

Hey guys!

I know I said I wouldn't post this week because I wanted to focus on studying for my midterms, but I just couldn't resist writing this post :)

Today we had our annual UNICEF Halloween Carnival which was amazing! I ate a bunch of good food <3. I actually make my costume on the spot, since I forgot we didn't have to wear uniform. I drew two macarons on my face and i had a macaron pillow with me. I also stuck two pieces of badly colored cardboard on my stomach to be the macaron "shells." I thought it turned out pretty interesting <3. Here are some pictures of the event, I hope you enjoy!


Me derping out :3


Mah FRANDS <3


Mah bae and derpy me :3

We also had a very interesting lab during chemistry regarding the radioactvity of atoms, which involved a lot of coins...


:O


I also wanted to tell you guys about my newest obsession: making chokers! I've always loved jewelry making, but I've surprisingly never made them before. They are seriously awesome, and I love them!


<3

Stay tuned for my next video coming out tomorrow or the day after...I'm announcing the winner to my giveaway! And there may or may not be a surprise...:)

Follow me!


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

PEACE OUT,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment