-->

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Smokey Joe's!

Hey guys!

I know I have been MIA for the past few days, but that was because I had to go to Kenting to prepare for my San Diego Trip I'm going on during winter vacation. While i was there, i managed to squeeze out some time to go to Smokey Joe's. It sells American-style Mexican food, and it tastes absolutely delish!

Here are some pictures for y'all to enjoy <3



I love their room decor <3


A very interesting decor piece...the electricity blots move around, like lightning!


I got a chicken burrito!

If y'all happen to be in Kenting, I highly recommend you guys to try it out!

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

LOVE Y'ALL,

Rennie


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment