-->

Monday, August 25, 2014

Wild Daisy OOTD

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with y'all the shirt I wore today!

It says "the bag under my eyes are designer," which I thought was fitting because I just pulled an all nighter!

I got it from a store called Wild Daisy (I did a review a while back on this store, you can check it out here).

I can't say I recommend this store because the quality is kind of crappy (and this is putting it nicely), but nonetheless I still love the graphic on it. You can't tell from the picture, but the material is very scratchy. I'm still going to wear it though, mainly because I spent frickin' $20 on it.

I guess this is okay to wear as long as you don't need to exercise in it. I can only imagine the discomfort it'll bring.

Overall, I think I will only be wearing this for school, definitely NOT for a day out.

Awesome graphic though.

Okay I felt like I just did another review on the store haha :3

Here's my outfit!


I'm wearing my tie-dye shorts underneath :3

Oh if you want to see how I made the tumblr-inspired wall decor in the background, checkout my video here.

Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,

Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment