-->

Saturday, August 9, 2014

LUSH Mint Julep Lip Scrub REVIEW!

Hey guys!

If you watched my haul I posted yesterday, you'll know I recently went to lush. I decided to stick with the lush theme and do a review on one of my favorite products from there: the Mint Julep Lip Scrub!



The packaging <3


A lip smacking cocktail!

What is it?

What this product does is exfoliate your lips. It gets rid of the dead skin and is supposed to make your lips softer. It does what it is supposed to do, and I really love the taste!

Consistency/Key ingredients



It has a consistency of sand and is made primarily with sugar. It also has many nourishing oils, including peppermint and vanilla. There are no synthetic materials in this scrub, which is always a plus! It keeps really well; although lush states that it expires within a year, I have used mine for a little over a year, and it still works (and tastes!) as good as new. It might be because sugar can keep for a long time.

How to use it?

Simply apply some to your finger and rub against your lips. After you're done, just lick it off! It's completely edible and safe, promise.

Pricing and Quality:

The price of this is kind of expensive, I'm not going to lie. I got this small tub for around $10. That's a lot for a little bit of sugar! I feel like I can DIY this myself.
However, with that being said, this does last for a really long time. I use this almost everyday (for 1 year!), and I'm only half done.

Final Verdict:

8/10, but only because of the price. I would recommend DIY-ing this at home, but if you're lazy like me, you can buy the tub. For this product, you are essentially paying for the taste. If you were to make this at home, it wont taste as good as this (unless you buy all the oils, which will definitely add up to more than $10)!

Disclaimer: I purchased the product mentioned above with my own money. I am not being paid by LUSH to make this review.

Hope you liked my review!



Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Love you all,

Rennie

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment