-->

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Europe Trip Pictures

Hey you all!

Here are some of my pictures that I took while I was in Europe :)

Enjoy!


Cherry from a local farmer's market :)


The oh-so-trendy VOSS water (I got it in Norway hehe)


Chilling at the UK border


Favorite sandwich restaurant ever. 'nuff said


Best lunch combination: Chicken avocado sandwich with sparkling apple juice.


The musical. Was. WICKED.


Apollo Victoria :)


This awesome man who sold me some CRAZY good red velvet. 


Oh yes, England welcoming me home


Newcastle church


Newcastle University!


Newcastle :)


Carrot juice at wagamama


Pork ramen at wagamama :)


Kinder surprise


MY SURPRISE <3


Hotel in Leeds :3


Beautiful view :)


Beautiful breakfast :)


Lots of shopping bags...(this calls for a haul!)


I'll upload more pictures soon :).



Here are my links:


Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

Love you all,
Rennie

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment