-->

Saturday, June 28, 2014

DIY Tumblr Wall Collage

Hey guys,

Recently I've been on tumblr way too often, and I keep spotting these really interesting room decor art. Coincidentally, I also needed to redecorate my room, so I thought why not? I really like the look of a "tumblresque" room :3


Reaaly cool wall art :)


This is my take on it :)

So today I'm going to show you guys how to DIY this really cool wall collage for very cheap!

For this DIY you will need:
-Pictures (I used polaroids)
-Pliers
-Copper wire
-String
-Multicolored clips
-Tape
-Fake flowers
-Charms of your choice (optional)

Here is the complete tutorial:


If you try it out, be sure to comment! Hope you liked this DIY as much as I did :)


Here are my links:




Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,
Rennie




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment