-->

Saturday, June 28, 2014

DIY Flower Crown!

Hey everyone!

Today I have a very exciting DIY for you all! I'm going to show you all how to make a flower crown :). I've been seeing so many all around tumblr and instagram, and I really liked them. I didn't know where to buy them, so I tried making it myself. I think it turned out pretty well :3

For this DIY you will need:
-Fake flowers
-Floral wire
-Pliers

Since finals are over (and I'm glad to say I did okay) and I start summer vacation in two days, I will definitely be uploading more videos and posts, so stay tuned!

Here are some pictures that a took! I'm in love with it :3


Floral crown :)


Excuse my face. I took this at 12 AM


Looks awesome with a side braid :3

Comment below what you think about flower crowns! I know I'll definitely be making more. I want to make one with bigger flowers :)

Here are my links:



~

Also, don't forget to follow this blog for more fun!

<3,
Rennie


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment