-->

Sunday, May 4, 2014

DIY Twistbands

Hey y'all!

Today I'm going to show you all a very simple DIY. It is super affordable, and super cute!

I've been seeing twistbands everywhere lately, and I thought "hey, I can totally DIY that!" So here it is!

For this DIY you will need:
-FOE (fold over elastic), I got mine from Joann's
-Measuring tape
-A sharp pair of sissors
-A lighter (make sure you have parents' permission!)


An overview of all the materials :)


Start off by measuring your elastic to 8 1/2 inches. You can adjust the measurement to your hair thickness.


Next, make your cut and tie an overhand knot.


Hold the lighter close to the ends, singing the edges. 


This will prevent fraying.


FOE comes in a variety of cute colors! 

Hope you guys liked this super easy DIY! Comment below if you want to see more, and be sure to follow me!

<3,
Rennie
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment